Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Ruth Galloway Mysteries series.
- #1: The Crossing Places (Ruth Galloway Mysteries #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Janus Stone (Ruth Galloway Mysteries #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: The Ghost Fields (Ruth Galloway Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $16.99
- #9: The Chalk Pit (Ruth Galloway Mysteries #9) (Paperback): $16.99
- #10: The Dark Angel (Ruth Galloway Mysteries #10) (Hardcover): $27.00
Pandemic lockdowns have Ruth Galloway feeling isolated from everyone but a new neighbor--until Nelson comes calling, investigating a decades-long string of murder-suicides that is looming ever closer.
Three years after her late mother's death, Ruth is finally sorting through her things when she finds a curious relic: a decades-old photograph of Jean's Norfolk cottage with a peculiar inscription.
Ruth and her daughter Kate return to the cottage to uncover its meaning as Norfolk's first cases of COVID-19 make headlines, leaving her and Kate to shelter in place there. They struggle to stave off isolation by clapping for frontline workers each evening and befriending a kind neighbor, Zoe, from a distance.
But when DCI Nelson breaks quarantine to rush to Ruth's cottage in order to enlist her help in investigating a series of murder-suicides that he has connected to an archeological discovery, he finds Zoe is hardly who she says she is. The further Nelson investigates these deaths, the closer they lead him to Ruth's friendly neighbor--until Ruth, Zoe, and Kate all go missing, and Nelson is left scrambling to find them before it's too late.