Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Self-Help series.
- #1: Overthinking: A Complete Guide on How to Stop Worrying, Reduce Your Anxiety, Eliminate Negative Thinking, Declutter Your Mind and Fo (Self-Help #1) (Paperback): $28.95
- #2: Pensamiento Excesivo: Una guía completa sobre cómo dejar de preocuparse, reducir su ansiedad, eliminar el pensamiento negativo, (Self-Help #2) (Paperback): $26.95
- #4: Nervio Vago: Libera la capacidad natural de tu cuerpo con el acceso al poder curativo del nervio vago, alivia la ansiedad y previen (Self-Help #4) (Paperback): $32.95
- #5: Emotional Intelligence: Improve You and Your Learning With Emotional Intelligence, Makes A Better Life, Success At Work And Improve Your Socia (Self-Help #5) (Paperback): $39.95
- #6: Inteligencia Emotional: Mejore Usted Y Su Aprendizaje Con Inteligencia Emocional, Haga Una Vida Mejor, Tenga Éxito En El Trabajo Y Mejor (Self-Help #6) (Paperback): $38.95
"55% OFF for Bookstores Discounted Retail Price NOW "
Are your customers looking to discover the secrets of the vagus nerve and how to activate the power inside it?
Do you want to make sure that by buying just one book they will come back to buy again and again?
Then, You Need This Book in Your Library and... Your Customers Will Never Stop to Use and Gift It
? - WHY THIS BOOK CAN HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS
In our brain, we have a group of nerves called the cranial nerves. The vagus nerve is the longest of these nerves, starting from the brain to the other organs within the body.
This is the longest nerve in our body. A long nerve like that has a pretty big responsibility.
Think about all the organs that are in the body: your heart, lungs, esophagus, digestive system, and so much more. The vagus nerve is a bunch of nerve cells, all of which connect the stem of your brain to everything else. It's a giant nerve that helps the brain get the information from these areas and from there, control the bodily functions.
And it does help with many different bodily functions. There are many different nervous systems functions the vagus nerve is responsible for, and of course the parts related to them. It's responsible for the autonomic nervous system, which oversees the functions of the body.
It's one nerve, but it has one crazy job, and it's incredibly useful to our body and wellness.
This book covers the following topics:
- What is vagus nerve and where is it?
- How to activate and access the power of the vagus nerve
- Inflammation, and diseases associated with vagus nerve
- The benefits of vagus nerve stimulation
- Understanding ptsd, trauma
- Vagus nerve and anxiety disorder
- Vagus nerve association with stress and chronic stress disorder
- Body and mind connection
- The natural healing power of your body with self-help exercises and techniques
...And much more
Let's talk some fun facts, shall we?
Most of the information that travels up to the vagus nerve starts from the gut and moves to the brain.
A condition called vasovagal syncope can occur when the vagus nerve kicks into hyperactive mode. It will as a result overwork itself, which means that it will decrease your blood pressure and heart rate drastically.
Deep breathing is how you take control over the vagus nerve, and we'll talk a little more about this in a later chapter. When you take a deep, slow breath in and then a deep breath out, you can gain control over and stimulate your vagus nerve.
** Take advantage of this deal and let your customers fall in LOVE with this book **