Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Physics C Premium, 2024 includes in‑depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s‑‑all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exams
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day‑‑it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 4 full‑length practice tests–3 in the book, including a diagnostic test to target your studying, and 1 more online–all of which include sections for Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism and detailed answer explanations
- Strengthen your knowledge with in‑depth review covering all units on both the AP Physics C: Mechanics and AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism exams
- Reinforce your learning with multiple-choice and free-response practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Enhance your problem-solving skills by reviewing hundreds of examples and detailed solutions that cover all frequently tested topics
Robust Online Practice
- Continue your practice with 1 full‑length practice test on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Authors
Robert A. Pelcovits Ph.D., Joshua Farkas M.D.
Robert Pelcovits is a professor of physics at Brown University, where he has taught since 1979. He earned his B.A. and M.S. degrees at the University of Pennsylvania and his Ph.D. at Harvard University. The author of over 80 publications in theoretical condensed matter physics, he has lectured on his research at many universities throughout the world. He has taught a wide range of courses at Brown, from introductory to advanced graduate level. In 1999 he was awarded the Philip J. Bray Award for Teaching Excellence in the Physical Sciences by Brown. In 2008 he was named a Royce Family Professor of Teaching Excellence at Brown, and in 2011 the university awarded him the Harriet Sheridan Award for Distinguished Contribution to Teaching and Learning.
Having earned both Sc.B. and M.S. degrees from Brown University and an M.D. degree from Cornell University, Joshua Farkas is currently an assistant professor of medicine at the University of Vermont. He was also a National Merit Scholar, a Goldwater Scholar, and a Faculty Scholar at Brown University, with experience teaching college-level calculus and calculus-based physics. Having scored 5s on AP exams in BC Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics C, as well as 800s in SAT I Math and on SAT II exams in Math IIC, Chemistry, and Physics, he brought a student’s perspective to this book.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.