Barron’s Adult CCRN Exam provides all of the key concepts you need to pass the Adult CCRN exam, with detailed review and full-length practice tests to help you feel prepared.
This book features:
- A 25-question pretest to help pinpoint areas in need of intensive study
- Detailed subject reviews, including Cardiovascular Concepts, Pulmonary Concepts, Professional Caring and Ethical Practice Concepts, and more, in an easy-to-digest outline format, along with corresponding practice questions and answer explanations
- Two full-length practice CCRN tests in the book, each with 150 multiple-choice questions and fully explained answers
- One full-length online practice exam with all questions answered and explained
- More than 500 practice questions overall, for review and study
CCRNs who have successfully passed the test report that self-study with sets of practice questions is an excellent strategy for success. Don’t take chances with your certification—let Barron’s CCRN Exam help you achieve the next level of professional achievement.
About the Author
Pat Juarez, MS, APRN, CCNS, CCRN-K, has over 30 years of critical care nursing experience as a Clinical Nurse Specialist, staff nurse, and educator. As the Clinical Development Specialist for Critical Care, Pat developed and provided oversight for the critical care nursing curriculum for Advocate Health Care for over 10 years. She has also served as the System Clinical Practice Specialist for Advocate Health Care and has taught the CCRN Certification course on a consulting basis.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.