EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics 2 Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted exam strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® Physics 2
• Comprehensive coverage of thermodynamics, fluid statics and dynamics, electrostatics, magnetic fields, electromagnetism, geometric and physical optics, and more
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate key concepts
• Access to study plans, a handy list of equations and formulas, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.