Email or call for price.
Learn Key Concepts of "Why We Sleep" by Matthew Walker PhD for Your Self-Development or Discussion Group in 15 Minutes Without Missing the Highlights... or Your Money Back
Note: This is a Summary and Discussions of Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker, PhD.
Who Should Read "Why We Sleep"?
We all need sleep, yet we consistently don't get enough. Research shows that most people average less than seven hours of sleep per night. This book is perfect for those who:
- Struggle to wake up in the morning
- Wonder why they never feel good anymore
- Have mood, memory, weight, or anxiety problems
- Have a family medical history that includes dementia, heart disease, or cancer
- Are searching for an improved lifestyle
- Need help learning how to sleep better
What's in It for Me, and Why is it Important?
Matthew Walker, PhD says that we are now in the midst of a global sleep-deprivation epidemic. Humankind has entered a health crisis that goes beyond simply feeling tired. Research consistently reveals that the lack of sleep increases the risk of a variety of health ailments, including Alzheimer's, diabetes, heart disease, and depression.
You'll Soon Discover...
- How sleep affects every aspect of your life, including your mental and physical health.
- Why eight hours of sleep a night is absolutely essential, and why a power nap isn't going to make up for staying up late.
- Why teens are impossible to get out of bed in the morning, and how we are setting them up for failure in life.
- Why older people eat supper at 4:30 pm, and how sleep deprivation can be causing their confusion.
- How to get better sleep on a consistent basis for absolutely free.
Don't Have Time to Read?
Discover the new way to grasp a deeper understanding of a book or subject while getting your time back - instantly
The Growth Digest serves busy people who are keen on growth, learning, and self-development by serving all the highlights and key points on a silver platter - without the fluff.
Additionally, The Growth Digest provides various unique and intuitive content so you can get a 360 degree understanding of the topic including:
- Background Information About the Author so You Know Where They Are Coming From
- The Author's Perspective and Motivation to Write This Book that Will Give You a Fuller Understanding
- Main idea "In a Nutshell" to Give You an Instant Overview of the Forest
- Chapter-by-Chapter Analysis So You Can Explore In-Depth the Trees
- Chapter Recap to Review the Chapter Instantly (Great for Memory)
- Ideas How to Implement This Into Your Life Immediately
- Trivia Questions To Quiz Yourself and Your Friends
- Discussion Questions So You are Ready to Have a Discussion In Your Discussion Group
- ...and much more
Our unique Growth Digest Summary and Discussions Book would be ideal to enhance your enjoyment of the original book or help to pick it up.
Scroll Up and Download Now
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back.
This is an unofficial summary & analytical review and has not been approved or is affiliated by the original author or publisher of the book.